Miami Shores Experienced Irrigation Services
If you have been looking for a reliable irrigation contractor in Miami Shores, Look no further. Greenstar Irrigation services the community of Miami Shores in Miami-Dade County. Just a stone's throw from the sea, Miami Shores is a beautiful neighborhood teeming with natural and exotic vegetation, both of which should be properly taken care of. Greenstar Irrigation has been servicing systems and fixing sprinklers in the Miami Shores area for over 35 years. A member of the BBB, Home Advisor, and Angie's List, Greenstar Irrigation has built its reputation around satisfying customers in Miami Shores and elsewhere, and their reputation is strong. Greenstar even has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau for several years running. If you are looking for an irrigation company you can trust, you have found your oasis.
A Multitude of Irrigation Issues
What are irrigation issues? Sprinkler repairs. Broken heads. Dry spots on your lawn. Any landscaping issue you don't have an answer for, Greenstar does. Let's start with the Greenstar 7-point irrigation tune-up for just $49.95. This is a preliminary check for your yard to see where your irrigation system stands. It includes:
- Inspection of the Sprinkler System
- Check and Set Timer (per Miami-Dade's strict watering guidelines)
- Check for buried sprinkler heads
- Check for damaged or broken sprinkler heads
- Check all Valves
- Check for breaks in the sprinkler lines
- Check for abnormal pressure changes from zone to zone (could indicate other issues)
- Check pump station and master zone valve
- Performed by a licensed irrigation contractor
Greenstar's Irrigation Tune-up reveals a lot about your current irrigation system and its performance. If you haven't had an irrigation system tune-up this year, it is time to get it checked. Don't think you need a tune-up? See if any of these scenarios remind you of your landscaping:
- Have you recently changed the scope of your landscaping, maybe by adding decking, a new pool, or walkway?
- Does you lawn get brown spots in certain areas during the hot months?
- Do your different sprinkler zones water too long or not long enough?
- Do you have broken heads on your sprinklers?
- Are all of your sprinkler heads functioning?
If any of these scenarios sound like your lawn, you are overdue for a sprinkler tune-up. Remember, Greenstar can fix just about any irrigation problem they come across. And, since they have 35 years experience, can fix it properly and in the best way the first time, without multiple repeat visits and errors. Keep Greenstar in mind when it comes to irrigation, and give them a call today!